top of page

CHRISTMAS
& NEW YEAR 

Christmas Day at Stratton

 

Join us on Christmas Day for a heartwarming

five-course course Christmas dinner Served from midday until 1.30 pm.

 

Relax with family and friends in the charm of our Cotswold Hotel, without having to lift a finger!

 

 Reserve your table today and make this Christmas truly special with us!

£65 per person

Please call 01285 651761 to book, a deposit of £20 per person is required at the time of booking, final payments and pre-orders are due on the 1st of December.

New Years Eve Cotswold Hotel Break
Christmas in The Cotswolds

New Year's at Stratton 

A Sparkling One-Night Celebration

Cream tea on arrival


Then join our dazzling New Year's Eve party, including pre-dinner champagne and canapes.


New Year's Eve dinner, music and partying.
 

Welcome the New Year with a midnight toast.


Followed by a well-earned New Year's Morning brunch and a classic Bloody Mary!

From £354 per room for two people sharing

'Joiner' Parties

Festive 'joiner' party nights are the perfect excuse to see your friends over the holidays and make a memorable evening out of it!

3-course meal, DJ, welcome drink – every Friday and Saturday in December – subject to availability.

£37.50 per person

Bespoke drinks packages are available upon request.

Payment Details – 25% deposit due at time of booking, remaining 75% 1 month prior, alongside menu choices, dietary requirements and any allergens. Prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. All payments made are non-refundable, including for non-arrivals, and are not transferable to any other event.

Festive afternoon tea cotswolds.jpeg

Festive Afternoon Teas

We are now serving our fantastic festive afternoon teas, all freshly baked and festively themed!​​​

Festive Afternoon Teas are served daily from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm at £19.95 per person. Why not add a bit of sparkle with a glass of Prosecco for an extra £5 per person?

Get in touch to book with 24 hours’ notice.

Please note that afternoon tea cannot be booked online.

Vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free can all be catered for with prior notice.

bottom of page